Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Vintage and New Signature

I just wanted to take a minute to tell you about a neat web site that I stumbled across a few weeks ago. They have great vintage images. Check them out. They also have some free clip art available. Maybe Dru will make something beautiful with their stuff. Who knows! If you decide to create something with these images, please let me know. I really like to see the vintage stuff! have fun creating!
P.S. Do you like my new signature? Nina created it for me. If you would like a special signature give her a shout! Her work is fabulous and she creates digi images!

Photobucket

2 comments:

Scrubbysue said...

How pretty! congrats paula. ;)

Gina said...

Cool signature. I will have to check out that site, thanks for the link.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin