Sunday, May 17, 2009

WEBLOG AWARD

Another Award! This one came to me from Dru at Garden of Dreams. If you enjoy vintage as I do then go see Dru's work. I oooh and aaaah every time I see her blog! It is so pretty. Thanks so much Dru. I appreciate your kind comments on my blog as well as this award.

http://suessentiments.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2009/04/brillante_weblog_premo-2008__blog2.jpg
Now I must give this award to seven other talented ladies. This is the difficult part since I read so many wonderful blogs.

1. Annie Stamping with Annie B
2. Karen Karen's Escape
3. Nancy Basketmaster's Weavings
4. Peggy The Wired Angel
5. Patricia Patricia Robitaille Jewelry
6. Beth Mountain Hollow Farm Chronicles
7. Patter Triple the Scraps

And these are the rules:
Grab the award and place on your blog
Link back to the person you received the award from
Nominate 7 others with a link to their blog
Leave a message on their blog telling them they've been awarded

10 comments:

Becky said...

congratulations..

Leigh Ann Baird said...

Congrats and thank you so much for awarding me! It is so hard to pick and I always forget someone important!

Nancy Jacobs Basketmaster said...

Woo Hoo!!! Thanks for thinking of me. My first blog award! I'll have it up on my blog Wed. or Thurs. Now, who to pick.....???
Hugs,
Nancy

patricia said...

Wow! how nice of you, I'm so flattered! Thank you!!

This might take me a couple of days...
hmm.. who to pick?...

Patter Cross said...

Agh, you are SO sweet! Thank you for choosing me! I am humbled. Have a blessed day!

Scrubbysue said...

Hahahahahaha...that's too funny! congrats on your award paula!!! well-deserved. I have one on my blog for you too!! If you get a chance, can you stop by? Great minds. ;) I just wanted to recognize the great work your doing here. TTYL!!

Karen from PA said...

Paula, thank you so much for thinking of me. I am so touched. Thank you for reading my blog and the lovely comments.

Beth Bohnert said...

Paula, congratulations on your award and thank you for passing it on to me. I've been frustrated lately because I can't get Blogger to publish a new post on my blog. I think it has to do with my dial-up connection. I really need high speed internet!

The Wired Angel said...

Congrats Paula.. and thank you for such a nice honor. I'll get it up on my blog as soon as possible.

Peggy said...

Hello Paula found you through basketmaster's weavings. It is all new to me, but I cannot believe the lovely experiences I have found on these blogs. I like your blog . Congrats n your award. I hope I have mine blogged correctly. Come by for a visit in Ky. and I shall return.

QMM

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin