Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Award from Sue


A few weeks ago Sue at Sue's Sentiments gave me this award. Things have been a bit hectic around here lately so I am just getting to writing about this lovely award and Sue's blog. Go on over and see what she has going on as well to the nominees blogs!
The rules of this award*comment on this blog*cut and paste the award logo and use it on your own blog*nominate 5 to 10 blogs you feel show great attitude and gratitude*link to your nominees within your blog post*comment on their blogs to let them know they received the award*link back to the person who gave you the award to show your appreciation
I would like to nominate:
1. Becky- A Diamond in the Rough
2.Sue - Purplestamper's Musings
3.Jennifer - Just Coffee Please..
4.Nina - Crafting in Croatia
5.Heidi-Create-reach for something more!


Photobucket
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Becky said...

Paula I am so honored that you thought of me, but I just received this award a few weeks ago :). Thank you so much though.

NinaB said...

Thank you so much, Paula. I left you some love on my blog, too.

purplestamper316 said...

Hi Paula :) Thanks so much for your award and I'm happy you liked the stamps! I may not be tech savvy enough to actually RECEIVE the award but I'll see :) God Bless you as you stamp for Him !
<>< Sue

Heidi said...

how sweet of you to think of me!

Jennifer Scull said...

okay, so just HOW late am I in getting this up and posted on my blog?!?! so sorry about that...... it came when I was feeling so very yucky, so I'm just getting a chance to post. but I am thrilled beyond measure to receive it! thank you so very much, dear friend! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin