Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Father's Day Grid and a Free Subscription

What do you know? I finally have a card made before the actual holiday. I created this for the Christian Paper Crafts Magazine new to you challenge CPCM-NTYW08. We were to create a grid by scoring our paper/card stock and then create a card. This is what I came up with. I used reinkers to water color using an aqua painter and then I used Crystal effects on the windows and the head lights. It looks like glass but does not show up on the photo. Go on over and check things out at CPCM if you haven't been there yet!
If you are interested in getting a free one year membership to CPCM go here and enter to win. Please be sure and leave my name also when you enter! Have Fun!
Photobucket

3 comments:

Scrubbysue said...

Paula! this is wonderful! I love it!! such great colors and textures. I like your new piccie by the way too! ;)

Leigh Ann Baird said...

This is a beautiful card Paula!

Becky said...

I love this card, it is so creative and so beautiful. Awesome job.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin