Wednesday, June 24, 2009

HAPPY MAIL

Today I will share a few more cards with you. tackertwosome sent this card. I was in the car when I opened it and my DD from the back seat went Ooooh! I like that one! She's attracted to bright shiny objects like her mom!
afancycat at SCS Wish RAK sent this. It is bright cheery and quick to put together!

dls881 sent this house mouse stamped card. You gotta love the birthday cheese! Thanks for all of your hard work! I really appreciate these!

Photobucket
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Becky said...

Beautiful cards, love the foil, and my fav HM. just adorable.

Nancy Jacobs Basketmaster said...

Ohhhh...I like that top one too!
Nancy

Scrubbysue said...

These are beautiful and I love the one with the embossed foil. Wonderful! Hope you are well paula.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin