Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Pile O' Stamps/ It's my Birthday and I'll Blog if I want too.....


I just had to take a few moments and blab about a stamp company. I recently stumbled across this little stamp company through the Christian Paper Crafts Magazine website. They are Heart and Soul Rubber Stamps out of Washington State. I liked what I saw on their website and I didn't own any of their rubber images so I ordered the 1/2 pound grab bag for $15.00. These are just the rubber without any mounting foam.....and YOWZA look what a pile of stamps showed up in my mail!!!!! There are over 40 stamps in this pile! Yes you read it right....I said over 40!!!! Many of them are phrases and scripture. That was something that I never have enough of so now I can stamp my heart out for a while without using the same stamp twice! I did some trimming on these and got them ready for acrylic blocks the easy way. I didn't use foam! I'll talk about that in a blog post soon enough when I discuss the different ways to mount stamps. Until then, order youself some stamps from Heart and Soul! These were a birthday gift to me! Enjoy!


Photobucket
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Karen from PA said...

Looks like you are going to have something to keep you busy for a little while. What a great buy!

Have a wonderful birthday today, Paula!

Becky said...

Wow.. That is a lot of rubber. Have fun.

NinaB said...

Thanks for the info. I'll go check them out right now. Do you plan on putting them on EZ mount?

Softangelkisses said...

Happy Birthday!

Nancy Jacobs Basketmaster said...

Happy Birthday, belated. I'm going to have to check into those rubber stamps. You got a ton!
Have a great day.
Nancy

Mary said...

Happy Belated Birthday. I hope your day was a wonderful one.

Mary

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin