Saturday, July 4, 2009

Happy Fourth!

Okay, here's what not to do with crystal effects. I made my own bling with micro beads, sequins and crystal effects and I like the way it turned out. When I was attaching them to the card using crystal effects, one slid and the shine was on the paper where I did not want it so I decided to coat the paper in CE to hide my mistake. The first coat dried and was very streaked so I applied a second coat and it looks better. Still not very even but the card was salvaged and all the work was not in vain. Just wanted to post so you can learn from my mistake. All products used are SU! except for the home made bling!
I wanted to wish everyone a happy fourth weekend! I hope you are all able to enjoy your family this weekend! Thanks go out to all of the military who sacrifice time with family and friends to keep us safe and continue to allow us to enjoy freedom!
This was supposed to post July 4th but for some reason the last 2 posts have not posted. I'll see if I can find out what is going on and get the posts working again. Until then happy belated 4th!


Photobucket
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Angella D. Crockett said...

I think your card is awesome! I love the CE, especially over the rose....beautiful! God Bless!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin