Sunday, July 5, 2009
This award came from Nina! Can you believe it? I have been reading Nina's Blog for a few months now. She has a lot of talent and it shows! She is a new stamp designer for GinaK and also designs digi papers as well as digi stamps. You can find Nina on several stamping message boards across cyber space. She has a tendency to give designs away now and again so don't miss out on the fun! Thanks Nina!
“This award is bestowed upon a fellow blogger whose blog content or design is, in the giver’s opinion, brilliant.” I don't think my blog is brilliant but I do appreciate you visiting and leaving all of the wonderful comments. You are very kind!
The conditions of this award are:
I must thank the person who gave me the award, list their blog and link to it
I must list ten (10) honest things about myself
I must put a copy of The Honest Scrap Logo on my blog
I must select at least seven (7) other worthy bloggers & list their links
I must notify the bloggers of the award
10 Honest Things About Me …….
1. Like Nina, I too am a Christian saved by grace and thank God for the everything he has given to me!
2. I really like crafts! You probably already knew that.
3. I prefer Lemon or Chocolate pie for my birthday instead of cake!
4. I like antiques and enjoy going "junkin" as we call it.
5. I spend toooo much time on the computer reading blogs and message boards.
6. I enjoy spending time with friends.
7. I read constantly. Blogs, magazines, technical material but I don't read many books. I enjoy a good mystery when I find the time.
8. I'm definitely a do it yourself type of person.
9. I like to travel.
10. Spring and fall are my favorite seasons.
I'd like to give this award to: