Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Out of the Loop

Some of you may have been wondering why I have not been posting as much as I normally do. Some recent events have made it impossible to keep up with blogging recently. For starters, Blogger has made some changes and really made it difficult to publish a post. I know many people are having similar issues and I feel like my blog has been taken hostage.
I made the effort to create posts to be published while I was away and that didn't happen correctly either. I had to go in and manually release posts because the automation was not working properly. With that being said, my contractor called and said he would be able to come back and work on my house restoration. I have too many irons in the fire but that should work itself out soon so I will be back to blogging. Only if blogger will cooperate! Please stay tuned.

Photobucket

1 comment:

Jennifer Scull said...

oh blogger, you must release Paula!!! we will pay you whatever you demand!!! :)

hope all the snafus get worked out soon!

and cool news that the contractor is working on your restoration!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin