Friday, August 28, 2009

Butterfly Thank You

I made these thank you cards for Libby and for Dorothy. The pinks and robin's egg blue paired nicely together for this botanical card. It's time to whip out the stamp positioner for the back ground of this card! It was so simple to create and it turned out quite well if I do say so myself! Everything but the ribbon and some of the card stock were from SU! The thank you message stamp was created to fit the SU! oval punch so these were a cinch to make.
I got a bit fancy while I stamped the envelopes to match the cards and created a belly band to slip over the cards. It's like putting on a party dress to go to the big dance. They were dressed up since I was giving them as a gift.
Photobucket

1 comment:

Scrubbybubbles(sue) said...

This is gorgeous! and I love the matching envelope.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin