Hello all! I was getting tired of the A2 format for birthday cards. I decided to switch things up a bit and created this card that fits perfectly into a standard letter envelope. I stamped and colored the images using ink pads as my watercolor paint using an aqua painter. I sponged the edge of these images and created shine by using Crystal Effects. I also used CE on the cuttlebug decorative corner die cuts. Then I used the SU! photo corner punch to jazz things up a bit and placed stickle dots on the two outside corners. The oval die cut is from the oval sizzix frame and the decorative rectangle is a nestabilities die. Simple, fast and a bit different!