Thursday, August 13, 2009

Special Birthday


Well Blogger is still dorked up so I am going to have to contact them about a problem that they think is cleared up but isn't. Really frustrated right now because I have written several posts and the photos vanish after they have been uploaded from picasa to blogger when I use the spell check. My signature also gets dorked up!!!! Let me know if any of you have experienced this problem. I think I have found a way around the problem but it requires some extra work. Let's see if this post makes it or if the photo vanishes.This card was made from Anna Griffin and Stampin' Up! with a Cuttlebug embossing folder tossed in for good measure. The image was colored with watercolor pencils and crayons. Sponging was done with SU! Old Olive ink. I pray that you have a terrific and blessed day!


Photobucket

5 comments:

NinaB said...

I am so sorry you are having so much trouble with blogger. I hope they will get it fixed soon. It's so odd that the problem is not experienced by everybody. Other than blogging issues, I hope you are having a blessed week!

Scrubbybubbles(sue) said...

Sorry for all the trouble with blogger too paula. That stinks. :( I am unable to see the card but, it sounds fabulous.

Barkley's Mommy said...

It's been a while, but your graphic is still not appearing. I feel your blogger pain, and hope your challenge is resolved soon :-)

Randi said...

What a great site. I hope that things get fixed soon. I want to see more.

Jennifer Scull said...

well, I can't see it on my screen, but in my mind it is quite lovely!!! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin