Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Congrats

I made this card front and used it for a birthday card. I started with watercolor paper and stamped the topiaries. It is F661 Topiary from Hero Arts. Next I colored the images. I went over that with my versa mark watermark pen and sprinkled on clear embossing powder. Then I put the old heat gun to work. I took a large post it note and used it as a mask. Next I brayered on SU! Bashful Blue and then a tad of brilliant blue.
I flipped the mask around and began to brayer on the green in old olive and always artichoke. I finished up with adding the rest of the images. They came from Su!-scene in a garden, Congrats and Rubber Stampede. What do you think?

Photobucket

2 comments:

Karen from PA said...

I think it looks fabulous, Paula. You created a perfect scene. I am always impressed by people that can do that, I stink at it.

Jennifer Scull said...

what beautiful stamps! I think it will make the recipient VERY happy indeed! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin