Thursday, September 3, 2009

Cupcake Stand Bday

This one is pretty easy to figure out so I won't go into detail unless you have questions. I cut down a white A2 card just a bit so I could back it with Ruby red CS. There were so many layers on the front that the back needed a little extra weight. I really like the way the corner die cuts frame the cupcake stand. Here is the list of supplies used to create this card.
SU! CS- Ruby Red White
Watercolor Paper
SU! DP- Patterns Pack
SU! Ink- Ruby Red, Chocolate Chip
Versa Mark Watermark ink
Su! Gold Detail Embossing Powder
Stamps- SU! Cupcake wheel, SU! Teeny Tiny Wishes, SU! Crazy For Cupcakes
CB Vintage Corner Die
SU! Punches- Small and large oval, scallop oval

Photobucket

1 comment:

Scrubbybubbles(sue) said...

What a great card! LOVE the red!! I hope your having a nice labor day wknd my friend. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin