Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Manhattan birthday

I finally got around to participating in a challenge over at CPC. This was the Color Monday Challenge 19. We were to use black white and one other color so I used pink because it is one of my faves and it goes well with black and white.
I used pink vellum by MS to create the embossed flowers using the Manhattan flower embossing folder from SU! Here is the list of materials.....
CS-SU! Blush Blossom, Black, White and MS pink vellum
Ink- SU! White Craft, Su! Blush Blossom
Stamps- SU! Teeny Tiny Wishes
Word Window Punch
Silver Eyelets
Piercing Tool and SU! Mat Pack
Embossing Folders- SU! Manhattan Flower, SU! Elegant Bouquet
CB Vintage Corner die
Photobucket

1 comment:

Jennifer Scull said...

very cool vellum and corner punch! I like the way you did this challenge! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin