Tuesday, September 29, 2009

On Eagles Wings

I almost forgot to show you this card. It has been squirreled away in a drawer for months because I submitted it for publication a while back to CPC. This was the first card that I have ever sent in to be considered for publication and it was actually published in the first issue of the CPC magazine. The on line version has been published and I am waiting for the actual copy of the magazine to cross my hands in the near future. I won't tell you too much about it unless you have a question since all of the details are in the magazine. I used stamp set Marvels of Nature by Innovative Stamp Creations and On Eagles Wings by Our Daily Bread Designs. A little gamsol technique on the eagle, brayered, stamped and sponged back ground and voile! Okay I heat embossed too! Thanks for looking and have a great day!
Photobucket

9 comments:

Nancy Jacobs Basketmaster said...

Paula,
It is absolutely stunning. Congratulations on getting it published!
Nancy

NinaB said...

It's beautiful, Paula. Congratulations on getting published!

Tammy Murphy said...

I am speechless..... this card is amazing... love the coloring on the eagle and how it appears to be soaring through the sky. I love it!

Scrubbybubbles(sue) said...

this is really beautiful paula. Hope you are doing well my friend. :)

Scrubbybubbles(sue) said...

Ooh!! and congratulations on being published!! you go girl!

Gina said...

This is gorgeous, i can certainly see why it was chosen to be published. I love the job you did on he sky, very nice.

Lesly said...

This card is fabulous!!! Congratulations on getting published. Yippee!!!

Heidi said...

Paula this is stunning!

Jennifer Scull said...

beautiful card! and congrats on having it published! what a thrill that is for you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin