Saturday, September 12, 2009

Rose Chintz

I sat down a few weeks ago to create something for a friend whose life has been a struggle recently. I began by coloring this Rose Chintz Stamp from All Night Media, using SU! markers. This is what fell out! Once the image was colored, I decided on the rest of the color choices.
I also used my SU! Delight in Life stamp set and a CB Vintage corner die. The large oval punch was used for the sentiment and then I cut out the pink oval by eye to layer the sentiment image. I finished it off with some crystal stickles by Ranger. You knew I was going to add some glamor didn't you? I took the photo at an angle so the sparkle would show up. Other items use to make this card are...Perfect Plum CS, Blush Blossom CS, lavendar CS that has been in my stash forevah. The DP is called Brocade Basics from SU! Thanks for looking.
Photobucket

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin