Monday, October 12, 2009

Hydrangea Get Well

I created this card for my great aunt Irene who broke her foot a few months ago. It took forever to put this together until I had something that I was pleased with and now I wish I had made more cards like this one. The color scheme is blush blossom, white, sage shadow and almost amethyst.
I used watercolor crayons and pencils from SU! to color the image and then added stickles to the center of the blossoms for a bit of glitter.
Designer paper is Brenda Walton from K & CO.
Versa Mark Watermark pad
Nestabilities Labels Four
Ribbon from Michaels
All other materials were from Stampin' Up!
Enjoy!


Photobucket

3 comments:

Karen from PA said...

This is so beautiful, Paula. Have a blessed day!

Gina said...

That is probable my favorite SU stamp ever and you did such a beautiful job coloring it. One day, I will break down and get that set for myself!

Jennifer Scull said...

gosh - this is just gorgeous! I truly love this stamp set, and you have really made something specatcular with it! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin