Friday, November 20, 2009

Faith is All You Need


I like this card because it fits in a legal size envelope and I don't make nearly enough cards that are this size. This was created by brayering the sun using a mask and then clear embossing it. Next the brayering began with the sky and water using SU! ink. The trees were stamped with a set called Marvels of Nature by Innovative Stamp Creations Next the sponging began and highlights with a white gel pen. The faith Stamp is from Santa Rosa and it is over 10 years old but I have seen similar stamps like this recently at one of the craft stores.
Now whip out your brayer and use it on a project soon. Thanks for stopping by.

5 comments:

Nancy Jacobs Basketmaster said...

Paula, It's another beautiful and meaningful card. Thanks!
Nancy

Scrubbybubbles(sue) said...

This is so pretty paula. It's funny how the stamp designs come around isn't it? I love all my stamps and I refuse to part with them. I hope you and your family have a very happy upcoming Thanksgiving. :)

Cheryl said...

I love your card, Paul. Thanks for stopping by my blog last weekend.

Maria Matter said...

beautiful Paula, I love this look!!!
great sponging!!!
Blessings, Maria

Becky said...

beautiful card, love the rich colors and the image.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin