Friday, November 6, 2009

Shiny Christmas Tag

Yes, I am still using that shiny gift bag to make projects. You have to admit that it is really cool paper! I joined a tag swap over at SCS again this year and this is one of my designs for the swap. I applied white CS to the back and randomly stamped snowflakes with metallic silver ink and the To: From: is stamped with Really Red ink. It's a real eye catcher and was easy to make. The front was cut with the Spellbinders Labels 4. Punches used were SU! Ornament, SU! Wide Oval, SU! Scallop Oval and Martha Stewart Branch. Stamp sets were Su! Delightful Decorations and Christmas Punch. Pop dots, Linen thread and Crystal stickles complete the tag. Enjoy!
Photobucket

3 comments:

Nancy Jacobs Basketmaster said...

You are getting your money's worth from that beautiful shiny paper. Great tag!
Nancy

Scrubbybubbles(sue) said...

Ooooooooh...this is beautiful!!! I love it! how creative!

Gina said...

I love this idea to recycle that great bag.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin