Monday, November 16, 2009

Victorian Ornament Tag

It's a tag, it's an ornament, It's both! This double sided ornament can be removed from the rest of the tag and hung on the tree as a lasting reminder and keepsake. Isn't that just so cool? I used twinkling H2Os to color the ornament after I embossed it with gold embossing powder on watercolor paper. Wanna know where I picked this ornament stamp up? Go on, ask me! Okay, okay, if you must know, it was a $1 find at one of our dollar type of stores! It's called Collage Ornament by Rubber Stampede. What a great buy! I used MS branch punch to create the boughs and I used several colors of green CS. The cone came from my Hemlock tree and the tag was created from SU! set called Winter Post.
I have been working on so many things lately that I can't even see the top of my work table, or part of the floor! Now to take time to post everything and clean up my mess!
I hope you are inspired to create something wonderful today! Thanks for looking and I would love to hear from you. What are you creating right now?
Photobucket

7 comments:

Nancy Jacobs Basketmaster said...

Paula that is super sweet!
Nancy

purplestamper316 said...

Just beautiful!!!!! Love the boughs- what a great gift idea <><

alienanessa said...

I've been sitting here in awe of this!! Such a COOL idea, and yours is just gorgeous!! Thank you for blessing me with a visit to my blog! =)

Randi said...

Oh my this is drop dead gorgeous!! You are so creative!!!!!

Tenia Nelson said...

Love this!!! Just letting you know that you have won the one month subscription to SNR!!! Please e-mail asap so that I can get your free "magazine" to you!! Hope you are well and God Bless!!

Tenia Nelson
ms.keysmusic@gmail.com

Gina said...

What a great idea! this is just gorgeous. I finally got my desk cleared off this morning, I couldn't see the desk at all and couldn't find anything either. I have been working on Christmas cards and some card sets to give as gifts.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin