Friday, December 25, 2009

Black and White



First let me say Merry Christmas to all of you!  I hope that you are able to spend this day with your family/friends. I thought a birthday card would make an appropriate post since we are celebrating the birth of Christ today. I'll be quick about the post.  If you have any questions, I would be happy to answer them. This is a black and white birthday card that I made a few weeks back using glossy card stock. If you have never tried a black and white theme on glossy card stock then go to your craft room right now and do it! Okay, maybe not today but tomorrow. Just do it! It is so easy and so elegant that you really don't need to work very hard to get a nice result! I used the bella toille background stamp from SU! and black Stazon ink for the card base. The fleur de lis spellbinder die cuts were sent to me as a WRAK and I sponged a bit of black ink here and there. The sentiment was stamped on white CS and then Crystal Effects from SU! was used to create the shine on the sentiment. Now go make your own and thanks for stopping by today!
Photobucket

1 comment:

Gina said...

Wow, this is very elegant. I am going to have to play with my glossy paper more often.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin