Saturday, December 26, 2009

Holy Family SSC Challenge #18


Christmas may be over but I have a few more items to show you this week and next pertaining to the Christmas season. I was finally able to participate in a Stampin Sisters in Christ challenge. This is the last day to participate in this challenge so I will barely make it. We were to create a card using this sketch. This is my version and I am pleased with the results. I hope you enjoy it also. Thanks for stopping by!
Materials List:
SU! Holy Triptych Stamp Set 
Sweet N Sassy 1055 Holiday Greetings
SU! Real Red CS
Supreme Gold Laminated CS (I picked this up in Ireland so I do not know if it is available in the US or Canada)
Paper StudioChristmas Green Mistletoe Paper
Spellbinders Die Cut-Fleur De Lis Pendant, Flower Botique Miniabilities, Large and small Ovals
SU! Large oval and Scallop oval punches
Gold Embossing Powder
Sakura PEN TOUCH gold metallic marker
SU! watercolor crayons
Deco Art gold glamour dust
3/8" sheer Black NWC 10-20 ribbon
The gold brads came from Marcos Paper in Ohio. They were in a zip bag without any info as to who manufactured them.

Photobucket
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Candace said...

This is so beautiful! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Stampin' Sisters in Christ! I hope you had a wonderful Christmas and Happy New Year! :)

Becky said...

Beautiful card, love the embellishments

Helen said...

BEAUTIFUL! That nativiy is gorgeous and the gold accents are awesome! Thank you for sharing your fabulous card with us at SSCC!
Blessings!
~H

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin