Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Punched Pumpkin


Nope! It is not April Fools and you are really seeing a pumpkin a few days before Christmas. I just hadn't had the time to show it to you until now.  I also wanted to see if you were paying attention. Isn't it cute? I made a bunch of these in several shades of orange to use as table decorations for a luncheon back in November. I used them again on my Thanksgiving table!
1.Punch ten orange pieces of CS with the SU! round tab punch.
2. Stamp each tab with watermark ink and an appropriate patterned stamp.
3. Sponge the edges with orange ink  the same shade of the CS or with a shade darker than the CS.
4.Score down the center of each tab and glue backs together to form a circle.
5. Cut a stem free hand and glue using a glue stick.


Photobucket
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin