Monday, December 7, 2009

Snowman Christmas Card 2009


.I think this is the only Christmas card that I have made so far this year. I shipped it with my SCS Wish RAK secret angel gift. I hope she like it! I have been so busy making anything but cards for gifts that I haven't had time to make more Christmas cards. Each year I think I am to the point where I can make all of my cards to send out and each year I don't get to it. There are just too many other things that need my attention this time of year. I think I will need to work on Christmas cards throughout the year in order to have them ready for next year.
Do you recognize that shiny paper? It's the same paper from here, here, here and here. Yes, I know that I am using it often. But it is so much fun to work with. Yesterday, I used it on another project.I can't help it! This paper just calls my name while it glares at me! It's the best two bucks that I have spent in quite a while. I ran this paper through the Cuttle Bug with the Allegro embossing folder. Then I stamped the snowflakes with SU! White Craft Ink and the snowman in SU! Bashful Blue. The stamp set that I used is called Christmas Punch from SU!. The Merry Christmas stamp came from Heart and Soul Rubber. For those of you that don't own any Heart and Soul rubber, I have just one thing to say. You are really missing out! I use a lot of these stamps for the inside of my cards. In case you missed my ravings about this company, you can find that post here.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin