Friday, December 4, 2009

So Simple Snowmen

I wanted to show you a quick and simple gift tag that you can make if you get overwhelmed with the Christmas rush and need a little me time in the craft room. It is made entirely with punched images except for the carrot nose. I cut those out free hand. The hat band was made with the SU! word window punch but I cut it down to make a shorter window to fit the size of my snowmen. A little black ink, a white gel pen and some crystal effects is all it takes to complete this project. If you wanted to take a bit more time, some highlight on the hat and a sprig of holly would be cute. I just had an idea! How about a little scarf to go with it? Maybe the word window punch and the modern label punch would work with a little finagling.

I just want to add a note about the post yesterday. I was asked about the adhesive I used for the project because many adhesives don't stick well to plastic. I should have mentioned that I used Tacky Tape by Provo Craft. Sticky strip and Scor tape work the same way.
Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to craft with the kids during this blessed holiday season.
Photobucket

1 comment:

Becky said...

what a cute idea..

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin