Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Heidi's Holiday Tag-Aholic Swap 2009


This post is late in coming because there have been several family emergencies this past month.  I am sorry for being out of the blog loop the past few weeks.  It hasn't rained but actually poured with one problem after another. I have many new cropping toys to play with from Christmas but I have not gotten a chance to play with them yet.  I think things should get back to normal soon and I will be able to spend some creative time in my craft space.
Today I thought I would showcase a few more Christmas tags from our swap over at Splitcoast Stampers (SCS). The gingerbread tag was created by SCS Lazorkay. Aren't those gingerbread buttons adorable? Next we have the reindeer tag that SCS stampnkat made. These are so cute! The reindeer is a die cut sizzlit from the Sissix company. Stampnkat tells me the set is called Winter Set #3. Didn't she do a great job on this tag? The ornament tag was created by SCS doxiegal. She used the SU! round tab punch at the top of the ornament and attached her circles to this tab. She said the circle was cut with a punch as well as the snowflake that she picked up at a craft store. I am always so delighted with the interesting designs that these gals come up with for the swap. If you see something that you like, you may want to stop by SCS and search for these ladies galleries. 
Photobucket
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin