Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Birthday Wishes

Yes, I have been at it again creating birthday cards for some February Birthdays. I hope you don't get tired of seeing birthday cards made with a small selection of stamp sets because there are still a lot of possabilities for combinations using these. I used my new Just Rite stamps along with the Stampin' Up balloons. These were heat embossed with black and blue embossing powder onto WC paper. I watercolored the balloons using SU! reinkers. Next came the ultra fine glitter from Barbara Trombley's Art Glitter in Nirvana, Azure and Hot Kiss. Round the corners and sponge a bit of blue on the WC paper. You now have a simple and easy focal point for a card. Back that with some SU! designer print paper and it is ready to place on a card base. The embossing folder is one I recently picked up and it is called Large Flowers, Leaves and Twirls, Ornate embossing folder set by Sizzix. I used SU! Pink Passion paper and created this A2 size card. Feel free to stop by and ask a question or give me ideas about what you would like to read about on this blog.

Photobucket
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Nancy Jacobs Basketmaster said...

That is such a pretty card. I really like the embossing design,
Nancy

Becky said...

This is so pretty, love all the glitter, and the embossing folder is awesome.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin