Thursday, February 4, 2010

Celtic Knots

This is the card that will accompany my Secret Leprechaun box when I mail it. It is a simple card using Celtic Knot Stamps. This stamp set was given to me and there isn't any information about the manufacturer of these stamps. They came in a nifty wooden box with a booklet about Celtic Symbols. I wonder if they may have been sold in a book store. If you happen to know, please give me the details as I would like to have this info.
I stamped onto SU! Green Galore card stock base with SU! Glorious Green Ink. The eyelets were also given to me and I have no idea who the manufacturer is of these beauties either. Sorry about all of the unkowns but I am trying to use up things that have been sitting around my studio for a while. I also used GP white and SU! Gable Green CS. The lettering was made using an alphabet set by Just Rite. The glittery shamrocks are stickers that I think I picked up at a craft store a few weeks ago.
Have you made your cards for St. Patrick's day yet? No! Well get moving and show me what you come up with.


Photobucket
Posted by Picasa

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin