Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Winter Snow Man Gift Card Holder

Hello everyone! I apologize for not posting this week. I have been travelling and have not been able to upload due to networks and my computer not talking to each other properly. This has not been resolved so we'll see what happens with trying to post.
This little gift card holder was made using the Fiskar stamp set named 'Twas the Night", SU! So swirly wheel and the SU! Christmas punch snowflake stamp.
The Paper is Georgia Pacific, and SU! Ballet Blue. The ink is SU! Brilliant Blue and Ballet Blue. The SU! large oval punch was used to make the opening. Add a few corners and some paper piercing and Voila! A cute little card holder emerges.



The metal Snowflakes are brads from Paper Studio Spare Parts and make a cute edition to the winter theme. The belly band used the SU! Designer Label Punch. That's about it for now! Let me know if you have any questions!
Photobucket
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Nancy Jacobs Basketmaster said...

What a pretty card. I really like the look of the texture on it.
Nancy

Gina said...

This is great! I love blue and white with snowmen images. The belly band idea here is great too!

Becky said...

I love this, the colors and flourishes are just lovely.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin