Monday, March 8, 2010

Crop-a-dile and Big Bite Enabler Alert

Just a quick post to let you know about the fabo deal at Walmart.  The Crop-a-dile is on clearance for $5 and it comes in a plastic case with several hundred eyelets. The Big Bite has been marked down to $10 so if you don't have these tools yet, run to your local Walmart and buy them before they are gone!  Some stores are out of them.  I never saw the need to replace my old eyelet setter with such an expensive tool until I saw these prices! Now I can set eyelets in the middle of the night without waking anyone up! I nearly forgot the best part.  I can punch through all sorts of things like tin, leather, chipboard and plastic that my hole punches could never tackle.
Photobucket

3 comments:

Indira said...

Hello Paula, I`m member of yourpaperpantry.ning.com and see your comment on shop without border and i`m interesting on the big bite, so if you can please contact me, thanks

Indira

Joanna said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Pat (mspfd) said...

Thanks for the enabler alert! I would love to get a big bite!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin