Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Friendship by the Pond

Don't faint or anything because I have two posts in one day!  I told you I had been busy creating a lot of things.  This card was created from a sketch challenge at Scrolls Work Stamps. I have recently purchased a few stamps from them and this is how I made do with the stamps I have. You can read about the challenge here. I recently made a card with these two gals on the bench and they are in a park.  I'll show you that creation soon enough. Today they are at the waters edge deep in conversation somewhere beyond those Cattails. This is a perfect friendship card for a lazy summer afternoon.
Technique- Brayered background using SU! ink on Whisper White CS.
 Enjoy!

Photobucket

2 comments:

Lorraine said...

this is a beautiful card

Becky said...

This is stunning, love the colors and design.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin