Thursday, March 4, 2010

General House Cleaning and info

I just popped in to let you know that I will have to change the comments form on my blog again.  I get spam every day so I will be changing the comments back so that a you will have to enter a word to leave a comment.  I know this takes longer and I really like to hear what you have to say but I can't keep up with all of the spam!  It is making me a little crazy wasting time sifting through everything. I hope to still hear from you! 
The other thing that I wanted to mention was that I think it is time to offer up some blog candy again.  It has been a while since I have done that and it is time to celebrate my new way of offering tutorials via the use of You Tube!  Adding video content has been challenging, time consuming and a learning experience!  I don't learn new tricks as well these days.  Be on the look out for a future blog candy post and don't forget to let me hear from  you if you like the new content! Now go make something beautiful and give it to someone as a RAK today, just because they won't expect it.
Photobucket

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin