Tuesday, March 30, 2010

I won! Where is my blog winner?

Hey gals, guess what?  I just found out that I won the Scrolls Work blog sketch challenge! Yay! Now to choose some stamps that are wonderful vintage images.  There are just too many choices.... I think I'm a kid in a candy store. You can find all of their goodies here. They are having a sale until March 31 and don't forget to look at the 50% off overstock sale too!
Now let's talk about my blog winner from last week.  Robyn has not contacted me with an address so I will have to draw another name if I don't hear from her by Wednesday.  Stop back by on Thursday and see if there is a new winner!  It could be you!  I'll have an announcement to make on Thursday so come on by and don't miss it!

Photobucket


1 comment:

Indira said...

Congrats, Paula, you made a beatiful card. Enjoy your prize.

Indira

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin