Tuesday, March 16, 2010

March Birthday Cards

Hello everyone!  This is the card I made for my Wish RAK birthday girls this month.  If it looks familiar, you are correct.  I used the same combo in December with a green, gold and red theme.  I liked those so much that I decided to do it again with a spring color combo. The green watercolor on the background is the one I made with Pearl Ex and used at the end of this video. I hope you enjoy it.

Supply List
CS- SU! Handsome Hunter, SU!Yo Yo Yellow. The card base was a package of vanilla cards with envelopes from the craft store. They were given to me several years ago.
STAMPS- SU! Bella Toille Background, Retired SU! Flower of the month and Happy Birthday Frame, Autumn Leaves Scroll.
INK/WATERCOLOR-Pearl Ex Green, Yo Yo Yellow, Only Orange.
Gold Embossing Powder
Gold Paint Pen
Paper Flower from Brides Magazine Table Confetti was colored and then glittered with gold glitter.
Yellow Ribbon came on an unmarked spool from Hancock Fabrics many years ago.  It is 3/8 inches wide.
Don't forget to leave a comment!

Photobucket

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin