Thursday, April 1, 2010

THE BIG ANNOUNCEMENT!

Today is the big announcement!  I will be a design team member for Scrolls Work stamps beginning today! Isn't that cool! Scrolls Work is a new company in Idaho which opened its doors on January 2, 2010. You may already be familiar with these stamps if you know Inka Stamps.  Inka has retired and passed on the stamp company to her daughter-in-law, Jacque Heaton. If you are a Tim Holtz follower and like vintage, steampunk or Alice in Wonderland, you are going to want to check out this company. There is also a blog and Jacque is giving away stamps left and right.  Check out the blog and participate in a card sketch challenge and win free stamps.  Yes, you heard me. I said free stamps!  You might want to participate in the question game that is going on over there too. Why? Because you can win free stamps! Yes, I said it again, more free stamps! Another great thing about these stamps is....they are unmounted rubber. I love it! Rubber for durability and unmounted makes them very affordable.  Just pick up a bottle of Tack it Over and Over or some cling foam mount and you are good to go. One other thing that is so nice about this company is they ship internationally. All of my friends out there who like vintage and have a time finding stamps.... your problems are now solved. Now, mosey on over to www.scrollswork.com and start checking things out.  I'll see you around!  I have to go ink up my fingers and get another project ready to show you!

8 comments:

Karin said...

Hi Paula!
It's great to be on the team with you and I'm looking forward to your creations...Love your winning card, by the way!
Karin

Lorraine said...

congrats Paula its exciting isnt it being part of a new design team..well done for getting chosen too

Joanna said...

congratulations on getting on the design team :)

Dan said...

Congrats Paula, I'm looking forward to being on the team with you, and seeing more of your great work! :)

joanne wardle said...

conrats, I'm on the team! looking forward to getting to know you.

Scrolls Work Rubber Stamps said...

Hi Paula!
Thank you for the wonderful words!
I am so excited and honored to have such a great DT!! I can't wait to see all the great things you are going to be coming up with!
Jacque

Carolyn said...

Oooppppssss! I think I clicked at the wrong time.

Paula, I'm Carolyn from the Scrolls Work Design Team. Isn't this exciting. I am looking forward to getting to know the new members and being inspired as well as learn new techniques along the way. Do you reside in the US or abroad? I'm intrigued about your home rennovatiion.

Indira said...

Congrats Paula, I`m so happy for you. You`re very talent person, so enjoy you deserve it.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin