Friday, April 16, 2010

Bottle Swap with DL

Today my post is about a bottle swap that I participated in over at Life on the Scrap Beach my swap partner is in Canada so it will take a few weeks for her to receive this bottle. I can tell you one thing. You get some strange looks at the post office when you mail the bottle off. We were to fill a 16 ounce bottle with scrap goodies that your partner might like. My partner likes green and blue a lot so I decided on a green and peach kind of theme after watching some of the video hauls she has made recently. I think this will match some of her paper that she bought. I just hope that she like it!
Why don't you come on over and join us in some of the swapping fun!


Photobucket
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Karin said...

What a fun idea! I know she will love these items :)

Damaris said...

What beautiful goodies. I am sure she will love it all. How did you get the stuff into the bottle and put it back together? (I'm so darn curious...hee,hee.)
Hugs,
ME

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin