Friday, April 23, 2010

How to create Charms, Head Pins and Paper Clips for Mini Scrap Books

 I'll use several videos to show you how I make charms and paper clips for my paper crafts. This can give you a spring board in which to think out of the box and make your own decorations.
I apologize in advance for this video.  I had to cut a lot of little pieces out so that I could upload the video and my editing is not the best. I still need a lot of practice. Please let me know if you have questions about this video series.

Photobucket


1 comment:

Nancy Jacobs Basketmaster said...

Thanks Paula, That had some really good tips for me, someone who knows nothing about beading. I do like to add little beads to my scrapbook pages. I think your little charm that you made would look beautiful to have two or three of them hanging from a bookmark. Very pretty and inspiring!
Nancy

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin