Saturday, April 3, 2010

Lynne's Goodies

Hey everyone! This post is for my friend Lynne who lives overseas.  She has trouble getting some of the cropping goodies that we find so easily here in the states so I am sending her some goodies.  I'm posting a few pictures so that she can see what will soon be on its way to her. In the center are alphabet letters but they are a bit hard to see because they are pale grey. So many things were on sale or on clearance so I was able to find several good deals!
I stamped some white journal spots and left room so that she can stamp and sponge them.  The round spots are brown ink on vanilla card stock.  I used stazon ink so that she can glimmer mist all she likes. I hope these are large enough. Take a look at the flowers on the grunge pack. They are from the wedding section.  They can be sponged or alcohol inked to color them.
I think this chipboard might work well with her style and it is the perfect size for mini books.  I still have more things to die cut and I will let those be a surprise! 

Photobucket

1 comment:

Lynne said...

Oh my gosh Paula,
That stuff all looks so great, I am so excited. You have done a fantastic job!
I do so appreciate all your efforts on my behalf.
Thanks so much.
Lynne :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin