Saturday, April 10, 2010

Victorian Lady Tag

I have been making tags the last couple of days so that I could have a stash ready to go when I mail out packages for crop swaps.  I have gotten involved in several swaps over the last few weeks and have not had anything in my stash on which to write a short note when I mail a swap. I think this fills the bill quite nicely! I picked up the Victorian lady image as a free piece of vintage clip art from a blog. I can't remember which blog but I do know that the blog owner participated in the gothic arch challenge. If you recognize this image and know where I picked it up, please contact me so that I may let everyone else know. I resized the image to fit my tag and printed the images onto copy paper. The stamps I used were 7105 background words, 3005 Pen and 3036 Historic Postage from Scrolls Work Stamps. I went through several processes to get this as an end result and it would take some time to write about it here. I have decided to make a video tutorial instead and explain the process so stay tuned for the tutorial.
Have a great day!
Photobucket

6 comments:

Tammy said...

I have just came along to your blog and your crafts are soooooo pretty....I am a new follower and hope to see more pretties in the future.
smiles...Tammy

Nancy Jacobs Basketmaster said...

I think this is soooo pretty. I love all the embellishments you've added to it.
Blessings,
Nancy

Lorraine said...

love the colours

Karin said...

Lovely! I love the lace with the victorian images:)

Gina said...

Gorgeous tag! I need to make more of these and love your victorian look here.

Carolyn said...

Hi Paula, love your Victorian tag using Scrolls Work stamps. Your tutorial was also great. It's nice to know how you put your tag together.

I need a project for Friday and may steal your idea. I think the gals would like to make something similar.

Thanks for the inspiration.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin