Thursday, May 13, 2010

Mother's Day 2010


This is the card I gave to my Mom for Mother's Day.  I am posting it late because I just gave it to her yesterday.  I took a short trip which was planned at the last minute and I forgot to get this out and give it to her before I left. The rose stamp and leaves are a retired set from SU! and the flourishes are by Autumn Leaves. The large rose in the floral motif was one that I made several months ago after I watched Roxycar11 make them on You tube. The shapes were cut with nestabilities dies by Spellbinders and the phrase was heat embossed with gold embossing powder. Of course my card base is SU! card stock as usual. You know I used my home made glimmer mist on the background too.  I think I use it on every project these days. If you have any questions or comments, just leave them here and I'll get back to you.
Have a wonderful day!
Photobucket

2 comments:

Karin said...

Stunning! The flowers are beautiful

Becky said...

This is just stunning, beautiful colors and yes those flowers are gorgeous.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin