Friday, May 21, 2010

Red Bud Tea


There have been so many events happening lately with my daughter that I thought I would share a photo with you.  She takes a strings class at school and throughout the year, local groups will invite them to come and play for different occasions.  Several weeks ago, her group played for an event called The Red Bud Tea. The local garden club hosts the event and gives out red bud seedlings at the event. It is held at one of the local historical museums/gardens. Of course she made the small town newspaper yet again.  This is not the newspaper photo but one I snapped while watching the group play. My daughter is sitting in front of the window. Now go outside and celebrate spring!
Photobucket

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin