Saturday, May 22, 2010

Shabby Chic Secret Garden


Hey everyone!  Hope you are having a good weekend! Today I have my design team work from Scrolls Work Stamps to show you.  I had in mind a European estate garden when I created this card. I guess the horticulturist in me likes to create garden scenes with stamps every now and then. Remember to use very smooth card stock if you do brayer work like I did with the sky.
 Here are the stamps that I used:
2005 Bust, 2019 Large Column, 2545 Gothic Fence, 4513 Shrub, 1471 Secret Garden and 4548 Grass. Keep in mind that I used a SU! Basic Grey marker to extend the Gothic fence for my design. The pearls and lace are all vintage except for the half pearls in the corner which are Studio His and Hers and the half pearls in the arches of the flourish are Martha Stewart. The stick pin is one I made with some vintage pearls.
Inks and Markers are by SU!
Basic Grey, Going Grey, Yo Yo Yellow, Pumpkin Pie, So Saffron, Certainly Celery, Garden Green, Handsome Hunter, Ballet Blue, Tempting Turquoise, Bashful Blue and Whisper White. Other items used were Photo Corners by Spare Parts/ The Paper Studio, Clear Embossing Powder, Crystal Effects, Sizzix SU! Sizzlet called Lots of TAgs Label 1. The edges of the card stock were dampened and rubbed for a distressed and aged feel.  Enjoy!
Photobucket

4 comments:

Scrolls Work Rubber Stamps said...

Beautiful Job! I love the colors! This makes me want to go outside and play! Well if it would stop raining that is lol.
Jacque

Karin said...

Fantastic! Love the pearls!

Carolyn said...

Paula, this card is stunning. What a great composition.

Lorraine said...

great

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin