Saturday, June 12, 2010

Tea Party Time

When I saw this stamp in the Scrolls Work catalog, it called my name! I usually host one or two teas each year and this stamp was perfect to use on an invitation. I heat embossed the image onto white card stock and colored it with my twinkling H2Os along with some of my home made twinkling H2Os. A little sponge work, a little vintage trim, some Story Book Cricut letters and a bit of bling finished the front.
On the inside, I used the Fresh Baked and Finial stamp from Scrolls Work along with a stamp from the Grand Soiree stamp set by Stampin' Up!
Scrolls Work Stamps -1470 Tea Room, 3095 Fresh Baked, 2505 Finial
SU! Sage Shadow card stock
Basic Black Paperbilities card stock
SU! Basic Gray ink
Black Stazon ink
Those pastries are making me hungry! Excuse me while I have a snack.  Enjoy!
Photobucket

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin