Friday, July 9, 2010

Butterfly Floral Birthday

I have been putting my scrap basket to use lately.  You know the one that has a finished piece of artwork or a half finished one that didn't work out for a project as you had intended, yet it is too nice to discard into the trash can. This piece had too much glitter for my liking when I created it so I doubled up two of the images to show off the leaves from two levels. removing some of the glittered leaves looked better so I dropped it into my basket for later use.  I added the butterfly and a happy birthday sentiment to finish of this simple card. All of the stamps, papers, watercolor crayons and punch were Stampin' Up! products.  Enjoy!

Photobucket

2 comments:

Becky said...

Gorgeous job on this flower and card.

Lorraine said...

lovely cards and I like your stick pins

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin