Saturday, August 7, 2010

August Birthday 2010

Hello all! I don't know about you but out weather has been hot and muggy the past few days.  So much so that when I walked outside yesterday. My glasses fogged up! That is a new one for me on a summer day since I started wearing glasses.  I had no idea that would happen. Anyway, I have my August birthday cards finished. I used stamps from Scrolls Work.  The letter M came from the Scrabble-a-bet set #1457. The birthday sentiment came from Person Holidays #1601 and the frame is called Mirror Mirror #2560. The embossing folder is one of the Tim Holtz alterations texture fades pack called Damask and Regal Flourish. If you have any questions about this project, please contact me.  Enjoy!
Photobucket


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin