Monday, August 16, 2010

Mariposa Mini Sneak Peek

I have been working on a DCWV Mariposa mini off and on all summer long.  This is just a little preview of what's to come. I hope to show you the entire mini within a few weeks. The butterfly is a stamped image that I colored with copic markers.

The black photo mat has been embossed with gold embossing Powder using Scrolls Work Stamps 2544, Leafy Swirls. The Butterfly is also from them. Look for 3082, Monarch Wings.
I still have a couple of pages, the back cover and a bunch of tags to finish before I show you a video. I just couldn't hold it any longer. I just had to show someone. This paper is so wonderful to work with and it makes the most beautiful projects!I am thinking about making a couple of kits available to make this particular book. If you are interested, let me know.  Enjoy!

Photobucket

4 comments:

Carolyn said...

Hi Paula, you have been one busy gal with CHA along with your projects which are always excellent. Can't wait to see your current one when it is complete. I can tell it will be very special.

Anonymous said...

Very pretty! I can't wait to see it all!

Lorraine said...

beautiful work Paula

joanne wardle said...

lovely

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin