Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Pumpkin Set 2010

Hey everyone! Hope you are having a great day. Before I tell you about this card, I would like to thank the gals that showed up at my ustream class last night and put in a plug for the next class which will be held October 5th at 8PM Eastern Standard Time on laughingstamper channel. Okay, now that the shameless plug is over, I can give you some details about this project.
I used the same stamps as I did for the ATC (Artist Trading Card) in the previous post along with the pumpkin set and Happy Fall Phrase.  I just brayered the background a little different and at a different angle. If you are looking for any of these stamps, you may find them here at Scrolls Work. The fence was the waste material from a fence that I cut out on my cricut using the Paper Dolls cartridge.  I love to use the scraps! If you have any question, go ahead and leave me a comment and I will get back to you!

Photobucket

3 comments:

Scrolls Work Rubber Stamps said...

I am just loving the bryer work with the black!! Stunningly spooky!!
~Jacque

Jingle said...

This is awesome!

Tolegranny said...

Just love what you have done with the card. Great.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin