Saturday, September 25, 2010

Ustream

Join me Tuesday evening at 8PM Eastern Standard time as I teach how I created this Artist Trading Card via a ustream class.  You can find me here. I will show you how I created this background using a brayer. All of the stamps used in this project are from Scrolls Work so you can check that out if you like any of these. The victorian haunted house and the bats are a reminder of my own house before the restoration began!  Yikes! I hope to see you Tuesday night!
Photobucket


3 comments:

Scrolls Work Rubber Stamps said...

Love the colors and how they pop behind the black of the stamps!! Awesome job!!
~Jacque

Kelly said...

beautiful atc!

Gina said...

Wow, your background is so beautiful. Love that house too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin