Friday, October 15, 2010

No Pics Today

I thought I should check in and let you know that I am still creating and should have some new things up very soon. I just need to get the video finished and loaded.  It has been very busy around here and I have been pulled in many different directions! Here is a sample of all the extra goings on....

My daughter is leaving for a trip to Korea in a just a few days.

Daughter needs a scrapbook of introduction for the trip and guess who got the job of creating much of it since daughter is knee deep in classes and prep for the trip?

Still painting the carriage house outside!

Lost a friend to cancer on Sunday and the mojo is a bit low.

I will try and get back on track soon!


Photobucket

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin